Image Source: unsplash.com/kyle smith
“Lather, rinse, repeat“.
If only that was the solution to all hair issues and other related conditions. In reality, maintaining healthy hair requires great care and a few preventive measures. Shampooing regularly and staying out of the sun may be standard advice, but that alone won’t give you the healthy hair you crave. For the most luxurious healthy hair possible, you’ll need to step out of the shower, and into the kitchen. Beautiful, healthy hair is a valuable asset. Healthy hair can also be a versatile fashion accessory, to be colored, curled, dressed up, or smoothed down – all in a matter of minutes. However, too much hair care, combined with the effects of a poor diet, pollution, air-conditioning and central heating, can mean that your healthy hair becomes the nuisance of your life and not a glorious benefit to your looks. So whether your concern is dullness, damage, frizz or fragility, we have the answers to ease even the toughest hair-care woes. Read on for hair care tips toachieve healthy hair.
- Steer clear of plastic-bristle brushes for healthy hair.
- Best hair care tip is to brush before shampooing. A few gentle strokes on dry hair will help remove product buildup and scalp flakes resulting in healthy hair.
- Know your water for hair care. If your hair looks dull or is hard to style, the problem could be your tap water.
- Mist your ends with water before home coloring for healthy hair.
- Trim your troubles for healthy hair. As the ends of your hair get older and damaged by rough handling, they become prone to splitting.
- For hair care use color-protective products. Chemical treatments like color can damage healthy hair.
- Try an ionic dryer. Ions are atoms with a positive or negative charge.
- Heated tools deliver great looks, but they can also burn healthy hair. Before wielding your flatiron, apply a styling product for hair care.
- Get a trim every 10 weeks, and for hair care wait about the same amount of time between color visits, especially for highlights.
- For healthy hair do not shampoo every day (it strips hair’s oils), but you should condition each time hair is wet, to lock in moisture.
- For healthy hair the ideal shine-enhancing duo: a blow-dryer and boar-bristle brush. After tousle-drying with fingers, go through sections with the brush.
It’s not easy to have beautiful and healthy hair. It requires a lot of attention and care to your hair needs. Choosing particular products for your hair care always check the ingredients in everything you are going to use. Hair is an integral part of your outlook and a good hair day is always welcomed as a lucky thing.